Laporan PISI (PISI REPORT)

Share:
MARKETPLACE

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakaatuh

Hi, guys..
I am back with my second post. Sorry , I am not talk about CCNA here.
This is  the paper of my middle exam in course Eksekutif Information Systems. In this case I have made the analysits of UPS. You can  click this link to download the paper . But dont worry my paper is in Indonesian language.  And before I finsih it. I thanks to all my best friend Oppa, Kak Roz, Kak Avan, Kak Sihe for all their supporting to me. Then, special thanks to Mr. Endang Kurniawan S.Kom, M.M, M.Kom, CEH, CHFI, CIPM. my lecturer who give us this challege to make an online marketplace. And make us break our limit.
Thank you and see you at the next post.


No comments

LAPORAN E-COMMERCE

 Lijo is an ecommerce that focuses on selling Jombang typical products and others. this Ecommerce is made by group 1 class b faculty of engi...