First Post

Share:
CCNA and CEH

Dear dairy...  


Today is 09 April 2017.
This is my first post in this blog.

In this blog I will write my trip to CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) and CEH(Certified Ethical Hacking). I know it will be long journey. Because, for reach something great is also need a big struggle. Here , I will write about my daily note trip to CCNA and CEH. I hope can get more than it :). As you know  a great reached will not happen without supporting  and du'a from each other. First, I want to thanks to Allah SWT for his blessing and to The Prophet Muhammad SAW.  Then I want to thanks to my parents, my teachers, my friends, and all the peoples who help or support me in this journey.

Why am I interest to CCNA and CEH ?

Because I have a dream  to join in KPK (Komisi Pemeberantas Korupsi). I want to be their white  hat. And found who stole our people’s wealth. And catch them then punish them. May be know my skill not good enough for join with them. But start now I will keep increase my skill. With any struggle that I have.The reason of my dream is  I hate anything about corruption. It’s make our country cannot increase as good as other country. And make our people(Indonesian people) have a discrepancy in economic. Sometimes we can see that Indonesian is very prosperous, but in other side we also see many of them is poor even very-very poor.  

How do I know that I need CEH for joining to KPK?

Once upon a time, after the class is over. I asked to my lecturer his name is  Mr. Endang Kurniawan S.Kom, M.M, M.Kom, CEH, CHFI, CIPM.. Sir, what  certification should I have to join the KPK?
He said, “You need CEH”.

Why CCNA?
Because I need understood about networking .

Then I started to search anything about CEH and CCNA.

CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is proves implementation skills for a simple network. For further information click this link http://www.cisco.com .

CEH(Certified Ethical Hacking) is a qualification obtained by assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques. Quoted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Ethical_Hacker.

 Thanks for read... :)

No comments

LAPORAN E-COMMERCE

 Lijo is an ecommerce that focuses on selling Jombang typical products and others. this Ecommerce is made by group 1 class b faculty of engi...